There are many ways to personalize Lock Screen on iPhone 14. For example, you can personalize it by adding wallpaper, layering images in front of the time, customizing fonts and colors, and adding widgets from the favorite apps to the Lock Screen, such as the current headline, the calendar events, and the weather.
What makes it more interesting is that you can personalize your device with more than one Lock Screen. After that, you can switch anytime between them. It is even possible to link each Lock screen with a Focus and switch your focus by switching to a new Lock Screen.
Steps to Create a Custom Lock Screen (Video Guide)
Here are the steps on how to personalize lock screens on iPhone 14:
- Touch and hold the Lock Screen. Wait until your device shows the Customize button at the bottom of the screen. If it does not appear, touch and then hold the Lock Screen once more. After that, enter your passcode.
- At the bottom of the screen display, you can tap +. Here, you will see the wallpaper gallery.
- Choose one of the wallpaper options by tapping on it and it will be your Lock Screen. To get more choices, swipe left or right and try different color patterns, filters, and fonts that can complement each other. Add a photo to the Lock Screen to customize an image on the lock screen.
- After that, do the following steps:
Select whether you want to use the wallpaper on the Lock Screen and Home Screen: Tap Set as Wallpaper Pair.
Make more changes to the home screen by tapping Customize Home Screen. Tap a color if you want to change your wallpaper color. Next, tap the “image” icon to use a custom photo. After that, select Blur if you would like to blur the wallpaper so the apps look stand out.
How to Personalize Lock Screen on iPhone 14 – Adding Photos
Here are the steps on how to add a photo to the Lock Screen by choosing one from your image library or letting iPhone suggest the right photo that can complement the settings:
- Touch and then hold the Lock Screen. Wait until your device shows the customize button at the bottom of the screen. If it does not appear, touch and then hold the Lock Screen once more. Next, enter the passcode.
- Tap + located at the bottom of the screen. After that, choose one of the image options. It can be photos or photo shuffles at the top of your device’s screen.
- If you would like to use photos with a multi-layered effect, it works on supported models. The available layer is images of pets, people, and the sky. But, layering is not available if the subject is too low, too much of the clock, or too high.
- To reposition the selected image, pinch open to zoom in on it. And then, drag the image with two fingers to move it to the position you want. After that, pinch closed to zoom out. You can even swipe right or left to try different photo styles, including font and color filters to complement each other.
- If you would like to select Photo Shuffle, preview the photos by tapping the photo icon, set the frequency by tapping the three-dot, and choosing an option below the Shuffle Frequency.
That is all about how to personalize Lock Screen on iPhone 14 series. Now you can add photos to the home screen.
Video Source: Apple Support Channel